STUDIO RENTAL: SUNDAY-THURSDAY (Weekend studio rental only available when booked with a ballroom booking.)
CAPACITY: SEATED: 50 STANDING: 60 SQUARE FEET: 960
*If your guest count is close to 60 and your event includes a lot of movement/activity it is highly recommended to upgrade to a ballroom rental for a more comfortable event.
To Confirm your date we require:
- An Authorized Contract
- 50% Deposit due at contract signing
- 2 weeks prior to your event date, the remaining 50% plus a Damage Deposit of $100.00 (Credit Card Authorization Form to be held)
STUDIO RENTAL INCLUDES:
Tables and chairs (and the set-up of these items) are complimentary with your rental. The following are available on-site based on event availability:
- 6 FT Banquet tables
- 8 FT Banquet tables
- 48” Round tables (Seat 5/6 comfortably)
- 30” Round pedestal, 42” tall (stand up cocktail table/bistro table)
- Grey Padded Chairs
- Restroom amenities
- Trash/recycling disposal
USES: Our studio is an ideal space for baby showers, bridal showers, kid’s room, or added on
to our ballroom rental as a buffet/catering space, bridal suite, and MORE!
STUDIO SET UP/TEAR DOWN $40.00/ Hour
- Required time for decorating, vendor set up/tear down, or to remove items that customer has brought in, etc.. A venue attendant must be present to monitor.
- All items brought in by client must be either taken by the client or put into provided trash receptacles.
2018 ROOM RENTAL PRICING
STUDIO EVENT TIME
- Sunday-Thursday $75.00/hour
- Friday/Saturday $100.00/hour
DRINK SERVICE SET UP FEE (STUDIO):
Drink service includes water station, cups, ice, napkins, straws, and staffing. Alcoholic/non-alcoholic items are paid for separately. Discounted hosted options are available!
- Alcoholic drink service + non-alcoholic drink service + 1 bartender $150.00
- Non-alcoholic drink service + 1 attendant $100.00
STUDIO PRODUCTION AMENITIES:
- STUDIO A/V PACKAGE: $90.00 (includes video & sound)
- STUDIO VIDEO ONLY: $50.00
- STUDIO SOUND ONLY: $50.00 (includes microphones)
- STAGE RENTAL (8’ X 16’) $50.00
ADDITIONAL VENUE AMENITIES
(Add on any of these amenities to your studio rental. Priority will be given to first booking for the use of this area.)
CATERING PREP SPACE RENTAL: $100.00 (Flat Rate)
- Use of in-house catering room for prepping station, additional storage, cold storage, and use of unlimited on-site ice . Prep space is located around the corner from loading dock area for easy load in and load out (no parking outside of loading dock).
- All food must be prepared in a ServSafe kitchen prior to bringing to venue.
- Refrigeration and Reheating is available, but no actual cooking is permitted on site.
COAT CHECK RENTAL: $100.00 (Flat Rate)
This room is located in our loading dock and is easily accessible. This fee includes the use of
our coat check along with an attendant.
Our staff is paid from the moment they come in until the minute they leave for your event. This cost includes all of your staffing based upon your special event needs. (This includes bartenders, security, bussers, and additional attendants). Staffing costs below reflect the price per staffer for the required minimum of 5 hours.
- SECURITY: $100.00 + $15.00/additional event hour over 5 hours
- BUSSER/ATTENDANT: $75.00 + $12.00/additional event hour over 5 hours
WEDDING SPECIALIST/EVENT MANAGER
At Carnahan Hall, we understand how important your special day is and how many different
logistics go into the planning phase. Our wedding specialist is here to make sure your day goes
according to plan! One event manager is required for every wedding booked within our
ballroom . Having an event manager is optional for studio events. Your event manager will work
directly with you throughout your event to coordinate staff, guests, audio/visual, vendors, and
much more to ensure that your day is stress-free!
$250.00 Flat Rate INCLUDES:
- (2) 1 hour consultation meetings with event manager halfway and closer to your event
- 1 hour final planning meeting (2 weeks prior to event)
- Extra 1 hour planning meetings outside of the 3 listed above: $35 each