BALLROOM FACILITY RENTAL
CAPACITY: SEATED: 300 STANDING:500 SQUARE FEET: ~5500
To confirm your date we require:
An authorized contract.
50% deposit due at contract signing.
2 weeks prior to your event date, the remaining 50% plus a separate Damage Deposit check of $500.00 (Credit card authorization form to be held).
Ballroom Rental Includes:
- Tables and chairs (see below for available options to choose from)
- Setup of tables and chairs
- Tear down of tables and chairs
- Restroom amenities
- Complimentary studio rental (Friday and Saturday rentals only)
- Trash/Recycling disposal
- Stage area with ADA accessible ramp (16ft X 31ft)
ONSITE TABLE/CHAIR OPTIONS
The following are available on-site based on event availability:
- 6’ Banquet tables (20 available)
- 8’ Banquet tables (20 available)
- 48” Round tables (50 available) -Seat 5/6 comfortably
- 30” Round pedestal (42” tall) (10 available) -Stand up cocktail table/bistro table
- Black padded chairs (300 available)
BALLROOM SETUP/TEAR DOWN: $60.00/ Hour
- Required time for decorating, vendor set up/tear down, or to remove items that client has
brought in, etc.. A venue attendant must be present to monitor.
All items brought in by client must either be removed by the client or placed into provided
BALLROOM EVENT TIME:
Rental rate for “event time”, defined as time guests are in house and Carnahan Hall is
fully staffed and in operation. Bar does not open until event begins. Add the studio to
your ballroom rental (Sunday-Thursday) and receive a discounted rate of $50.00/hour
event time, with studio set up fees waived . In order to better accommodate your event,
studio rental is required for events with estimated attendance over 250.
Friday and Saturday Ballroom Rentals Include Complimentary Studio Rental
Sunday-Thursday: $200/Hour (2 Hour Minimum)
Friday & Saturday: $300/Hour (No Minimum)
$250/Hour (5+ Hour Minimum)
DRINK SERVICE SET UP FEE (BALLROOM):
Drink service includes water station, cups, ice, napkins, straws, and staffing.
Alcoholic/non-alcoholic items are paid for separately. Discounted hosted options are available!
- Alcoholic drink service + non-alcoholic drink service + 2 bartenders $250.00
- Non-alcoholic drink service + 2 attendants $200.00
Carnahan Hall offers high quality, affordable audio/visual solutions including lighting, video projectors, and powerful speakers.
VIDEO/PROJECTOR PACKAGE (Flat Rate)
9’x12’ Retractable projector screens for slideshows, movies, or slides $75.00
9’x12’ screen + 2 (5X8) side projectors $125.00
- Enjoy one image/slideshow on all three screens or use our 2 separate video feeds!
Connection Requirements: If providing your own device, you must be able to connect to an
Apple TV (MAC) or have an HDMI output (HDMI cord provided by Carnahan Hall). If you wish to
use our in house computer, you must provide your content on 2 forms (recommended: USB
drive, Google Drive (Slides/Docs), via Email) Powerpoint is not recommended unless using
your own device.
JBL SOUND PACKAGE (Flat Rate) $200
- 2 - JBL PRX 735 1500 watt 3-way 15” main speakers
- 2 - JBL PRX 718 1500 watt 18” subwoofers
- 4 - JBL PRX 712 monitor wedges (as needed)
- Hookups for DJ/laptop/IPod
- Choice of microphone: corded mic, wireless mic, lapel mic
SOUND ENGINEER $25.00/Hour
Required with use of live musicians/bands or in situations requiring complicated micing, as
determined by Carnahan Hall. Carnahan Hall’s in-house sound engineer will work with your
band or presenter to sound check prior to the event taking place (set up time must be added on)
as well as actively mix throughout the event to ensure the best return on your entertainment